Toothache remedies to cure the pain that we are experiencing. The very best technique to keep away from such tooth pains is to avoid consuming foods which are either too hot or too cold .
Here are some tips that can help you to stop the pain of tooth pain which is caused by an infection in the tooth or gums.
1. Clove Oil – Rub a little on the tooth and gum.
2. Hot water bottle or heat pack on the side of the jaw.
3. Cold ice pack on the side of the jaw.
4. Peanut butter applied directly to the tooth. Repeat applications as saliva will remove it.
5. An onion placed on the cheek side of the tooth. Bite it occasionally to let out juice.
6. Gently tap the sore tooth with your nail 3-4 times. (Temporary relief only.)
7. Swish a mixture of salt (preferably natural sea salt) water around in your mouth for 30 seconds and also brush your teeth with it.
8. Remove the veins from cabbage, roll it with a rolling pin then put this compress against the tooth and gum.
9. Apply a small dab of vanilla essence to the tooth.
10. Have someone pour a very small amount of warmed olive oil into the ear on the side that the tooth aches.