A popular website Richest Lifestyle has revealed a list of the wealthiest presidents in the world for the year 2015.
Among the highest leaders included in the list are Russian President Vladimir Putin and many more.
Here are the list of top 10 richest presidents in the world 2015:
1. Vladimir Putin, President of Russia-$40 Billion
The President of Russia has been tagged as the wealthiest president with staggering $40 billion income according to the claim of whistle-blowers like political scientist Stanislav Belkovsky and Ivan Rybkin, his for political member noted that he has been in control of oil and gas manufacturers in Russia. However, it has been reported that his income is only at $80,000.
2. Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand- $30 Billion
Has been the longest serving head of Thailand since 1946. He has been tagged as the richest king.
3. Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei- $20 Billion
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah has been the head of Brunei since 1967. His full name is Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa’adul Khairi Waddien.
4. Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, United Arab Emirates’ President- $15 Billion
He is the president of UAE and at the same time the Emir of Abu Dhabi since 2004. His family has been tagged as the wealthiest family with $150 billion net income.
5. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Emir of Dubai- $4 Billion
He is also known as Sheikh Mohammed and is the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and at the same time the Emir or highest ruler of Dubai.
6. Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein- $4 Billion
Hans-Adam II is the reigning Prince of Liechtenstein. He is known as the richest monarch in Europe
7. Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar- $2 Billion
He is known as the world’s youngest monarch. He is also the owner of Shard, tallest building in Europe.
8. Mohammed VI, King of Morocco- $2.1 Billion
He is the highest ruler of Morocco and he ascended on the throne over the death of his father in 1999.
9. Albert II, Prince of Monaco- $2 Billion
His full name is Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre Grimaldi and he is the reigning Principality of Monaco
10. Nursultan Äbishuly Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan- $1 Billion
He is the President of Kazakhstan since 1989.
Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this blog post. For more stories, don’t hesitate to visit our website more often.
H/T: Richest Lifestyle