Homemade Anti-Aging Facial Cream
ANTI-AGING CREAM – Do you want to have a younger-looking soft facial skin that is free from signs of aging?
You just bumped into the right page. No matter how young or old you are in terms of age, you can actually prevent your face from signifying it or delay your aging.
Often times, we rush into the stores for commercially made facial creams to keep our skin healthy. However, do you know that we can do something better?
The natural ingredients are actually effective. It can help us in so many ways without hurting our pockets.
One of the benefits of the natural ingredients such as almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, Vitamin E oil, shea butter, and essential oil is that it is good for the skin.
These ingredients are necessary in coming with an anti-aging cream for the face. Based on Organic Authority, you just have to simply prepare the following:
- Essential Oil
- Almond Oil (1/4 Cup)
- Shea Butter (1 Tablespoon)
- Coconut Oil (2 Tablespoons)
- Vitamin E Oil (1/2 Teaspoon)
- Beeswax (2 Tablespoons)
What to do?
- Combine the essential oil, almond oil, shea butter, coconut oil, Vitamin E oil, and beeswax in a glass jar.
- Get a pot, fill around 3-4 inches of it with water and allow it to simmer.
- Remove the lid of the glass jar and place it inside the pot.
- Allow the ingredients to melt while stirring it occasionally.
- After allowing the ingredients to melt and mix, place it in a small glass jar.
- Place it in an area wherein the room temperature is suited for the hardening of the cream.
- Close the lid of the jar and place it in a cool area.
Based on the post, the application of the homemade anti-aging cream for the face can be best done in the morning and at night after taking a bath.